Wednesday, January 22, 2014

{Brother: Nathaniel}

Meet Nathan
Meet my only brother, Nathan.  He is 5 years, 11 months and 1 day younger than me.  He is coming up on 6'0 tall, and he is an excellent runner.  On his finest time thus far, he's run a 5:37 mile!  That's crazy!  He loves football, particularly the Bears, and love airsoft.  He's learning more and more about the Bible and has a lot of things he wants to do with his life: landscape architect, professional chef, amongst a few others.  What the reason for talking about him today?  His 16th birthday was yesterday!  "Happy birthday, Nate!" He's very far away from me, but I imagined a big hug from him and felt better.  {Lord, thank you for my brother, and for leading him with wisdom that he needs.}  I love my brother, he's very cool, and if you ever have a chance to hang out with him - take ie.  He'll make your day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?