Friday, December 13, 2013

{Brazell Interviews} The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug

WOW
I... am... wow...
So we saw the 12:01 premiere last night and a bunch of other CIU students were there too (shout out, homies!)  I asked on Facebook what everyone's thought on it was, and I'm getting some good responses.  Well here is what Frank and I were thinking about the awesomeness portrayed in that theatre last night - I didn't want it to end!!!  I'm starting to get lost in that world again.. uh oh...
There are no specific spoiler alerts :)


Here are pictures showing our excitement before seeing the movie, and our reactions after seeing the movie:


So as you can see, I was pumped and ready to go, Frank was happy to go.  I was thrilled beyond measure afterwards, and Frank was a sleepy poo (who also really enjoyed the movie).

So in a few days time, we are going to do another video where we talk about all that we liked and didn't like from the movie.  Beware, that one will have spoiler alerts.
Also, check out this interactive map powered by Google Chrome in honor of the Hobbit!

What are your thoughts on The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug?
Leave the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?