Saturday, August 10, 2013

Favorite Commercial Ever

Every time I walk through or near a library, I remember growing up learning that you need to whisper and make as little noise as possible.  I never entirely understood the purpose, since I work better when there are little outside distractions and noises, music or television playing.  So the idea of everyone needing to be quiet in a library has, frankly, annoyed me a little.  I don't like going into libraries sometimes because of this.  Well during the Super Bowl in February I saw the best commercial I have ever seen.  It made me so happy, I still laugh at the mere thought of watching it again!  What is it?  It's an Oreo commercial that brilliantly takes place in the library.  I love it.  If you haven't seen it, watch it:


Way to go Oreo, you make me proud ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?