Monday, July 14, 2014

mixtape {Freedom}


{Freedom mixtape link}
July, for me, is the month dedicated to commemorating freedom and the different ways we are blessed with it.  In July 2006 I found my freedom on my face, in tears, in awe of what Jesus has done for me.  In July 2009, I found freedom from depression, sin, and destructive behaviors, and it was replaced with joy and the hope found in receiving my calling.
What is the freedom you have been given? Are you still celebrating?

  1. This is Amazing Grace || Phil Wickham
  2. I Am Set Free || All Sons and Daughters
  3. Your Love Never Fails || Jesus Culture
  4. Relentless || Hillsong United
  5. Here For You || Matt Redman
  6. Set a Fire || Jesus Culture
  7. Give Me Faith || Elevation Worship
  8. The Lord Our God || Passion ft. Kristian Stanfill
  9. Be With You Forever || Kristian Stanfill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?