Tuesday, March 25, 2014

{Fever || The Black Keys}

Today's Song of the Day


I know I post a lot of other music here to share, but The Black Keys are my *favorite* band of all time, and probably always will be.  I was on the bandwagon before the bandwagon existed; I was there when Danger Mouse gave them a boost and their Attack & Release album was released, as well as Dan Auerbach's solo album ;)  Well as some may have noticed, it has been 3 years since the release of El Camino.  Well the wait for new music is no more! Their new album, Turn Blue, is almost ready for release; it will be released May 13th, but you can get a taste of what's new from this new single, Fever. I will be pre-ordering the bundle! If you pre-order, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?