Monday, February 24, 2014

{I O U}

For those of you who are dedicated readers of my weekly writings:
First, glad to know I have fans! Thanks for reading!
Second: you've probably noticed that I've been a bit absent from blogger in the past month, and especially in the past two weeks.  Sorry about that!  As you all understand, life can get busy, and that's exactly how mine has been lately :) between school, homework, work, housework, doctor's appointments, snow days, being sicky poo and taking care of a sicky poo, I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog.  But trust me, it's been taking a small toll on me too as I have so many ideas of things to write about backing up in my mind!  Since things will calm down just a pinch this week, I plan to post a few blogs for my mental health and for your enjoyment! Here are a few that you can most likely expect to see soon:

* My 22: things I plan to do with this 22nd year of life
* Bible study on Jonah and the Whale
* Bible study on Joseph (King of Dreams)
* Brain wrinkle on eye color
* Meet Annelise
* Basic update on what's going on with me

Maybe I won't be able to hit all of these this week, but you can definitely keep an eye out for some of them!  Again, thanks to all of you who enjoy reading what I write; I hope I never bore you!

Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?