Saturday, December 7, 2013

{Thanksgiving With the Fam} Greve Edition

We only had a great time last Friday with my family celebrating Thanksgiving!

































We all had a great time!
Emily and I took pictures, Frank and Nathan threw the football, mom was a cripple (Tiny Tim!) and we had some good conversations, catching up on what's going on.  Our meal was BIG with mom's homemade sweet potatoes, Emily's homemade quinoa stuffed green peppers, Nathan's homemade green bean casserole, my homemade mashed potatoes, my homemade cranberry sauce, steamed asparagus, steamed broccoli, and apple cider-ginger ale for drink!  Everything was soooo goood... I'm pretty sure we all went back for seconds and maybe even thirds... We ended the night by watching R.I.P.D.  It was a good relaxing day and I'm glad we were able to spend such a great Thanksgiving together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?