Tuesday, December 10, 2013

{Dear December Movies}

Dear Saving Mr. Banks: I admire your curious tale of how Mary Poppins changed your world and our world.  I await eagerly to see you and the wonderfully placed Tom Hanks as Walt Disney.  All children have a person in their lives that is like a superhero to save them and their family; I look forward to hearing about yours.
Dear Anchorman 2: It has been 8 long years since you last graced the News Network with your quirky, crude charm.  Hubby and I are greatly looking forward to you as our afternoon delight in a few weeks, and you better be classy!
Dear Hobbit: Oh. My. Gosh.  I get a tingled sensation all through my healing nerves when I see you talking to Smaug.  We already bought the midnight tickets; we have a date with you and your short, fierce, traveling companions this Thursday night ;)  Can't wait!
Dear Inside Llewyn Davis: I am captivated by the picture you portray and the music you share for folk lovers; I love the way you sound already.  I want to know more about you.  Please stay sweet for me when I see you at the end of the month.

Sincerely yours,
JayElleBee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?