Thursday, November 7, 2013

{The Girls}

Lately, I've been listening to only two artists.

{Photo Credits: Lorde | Agnes Obel
Lorde......................................................................................................................................Agnes Obel

Love these two.
They represent some of my favorite things:
Culture.
Scandinavia.
Unfiltered music.
Confidence.
Style.
Originality.
Authenticity.
Relativity.
Expressive.
Friendly.
Humility.

All I have been wanting to listen to lately are these two chica's.
Lorde is from Australia.  Agnes Obel is from Denmark.
Lorde does have filtered music, but confident and relatable honesty.
Agnes Obel is unfiltered, she's creative and idealistic and mysterious.
Both are very confident.
The form of feminism they exemplify is the kind I like;
I can't do everything, but that doesn't mean I should be held back.
They are so expressive in their image; I love and admire that confidence.


I would love to see either {or both} of them live in concert someday soon.
What good and inspiring music have you been listening to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?