Saturday, October 19, 2013

{Home}














This is the place where I grew up.  What you see is not the house I lived in, but what surrounded the house (I did that on purpose.)  The building you look at above is the old kitchen.  Back in the old days, people built their kitchens separately from the house for safety from oven fires and other hazardous things like that.  Learn something new every day, don't ya?

Everything else is just little glimpses of sights I saw daily around my house while living there for about 12 years of my life.  I lived with my mom, sister, and brother in the countryside of South Carolina.  A lot of people find places like this to take pictures at and call themselves "vintage".  I actually got to live here for most of my life, I was used to this.  While I was there, I couldn't wait to get out and get into an actual city.  Now that I've been in college, I miss living there in the countryside, surrounded by no people, surrounded by cornfields and snowy cotton fields, tractors trundling down the road, peace and quiet, and every star shining at night.  Yeah, I miss it :) And I miss my family, too.  I live elsewhere now, and it is technically my home, but when I go back to my family in the country, I actually feel home.

[I am not a real photographer with my own studio or whatever, but I don't want my pictures to be stolen, so I signed each of them ;) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?