Thursday, October 24, 2013

{Hermeneutics MidTerm}

This has been my life for the past few weeks.  I hate taking selfies, I think they're dumb... and can be a little vain... but I have been in desperate need of entertainment while I've been working.  So yes, I took these selfies as I was working.  Every morning for the past few weeks, I have been up around 7 to make it to the library by 8.  I have stayed in the library until my class starts at 1:30 pm, or I have left for my 3 one-hour classes, leaving my stuff in my spot so that I can pick up where I left off and work until the library closes at 11 pm.  Last Saturday, I made it to the library by 8 and it turned out they opened at 10.  So I sat outside the library and did work while I waited for them to open.  These pictures below are depictions of what my life has been like when I haven't been in class, sleeping, or working.  I have even been eating my meals sporadically throughout my time doing homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?