Thursday, March 7, 2013

Progress On Blog Engines: Blogger vs. WordPress


  So back in September I created and started using the other leading blog engine WordPress.  I wanted to try new things, as I said in my blog about my venture, and I said I would update on occasion about my opinion of WordPress vs. Blogger.  Well I have to admit I haven't used it since my last post on WordPress and this is because of it's lack of being user-friendly.  I could not, for the life of me figure out how to navigate around the website, then I got lost and lost an entire post because of misunderstanding different buttons and links and whatnot.  And honestly, I don't even know what happened while I was on there that last time.  I have since tried to write a new post but the same things happen every time I try, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong each time! I lose data, I lose words, I get lost, it's so annoying.

  I'm going to try again to post another 3 (three) blogs on WordPress before I can make an early executive decision.  I know that typically one would insist on using WordPress for a year or so before I can make a decision.  However, my experience thus far is not so pleasant, that I'd rather not spend much longer on it.  I guess since Blogger is SO easy to get around, I expect too much from WordPress which probably has more extra fluff to offer.

  So I guess we'll see... :) Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?