Thursday, May 8, 2014

| i heart my spouse banquet |




Last Saturday night, we celebrated what? Our spouses.  That's right, peeps.  Frank (and the others who are graduating) got to stand up in front of a bunch of people (like the cool cats you see above) and talk about how much he loves me, and how I have supported him through all four years of college.  Another week and 2 days, you guys, and I get to see my hot babe walk down the aisle to receive his diploma saying that he worked his butt off for his double major in Bible and Humanities ;)
I am so thankful for these people here and the smiling difference they make to our community, as well as the sweet friendship they share with us.  Another week and we're done!

College is tough, and it gets a bit tougher when you're married.
Thank God for our wonderful spouses to keep us going, am I right?
Any shout-outs to your wife or hubby?
{Comments box below!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?