Tuesday, May 6, 2014

estj.


e = extravert
s = sensing
t = thinker
j = judger

characteristics of estj:
Likes being around people; assumes responsibility; natural leader; nicknamed "the supervisor" or "the guardian"; likes hard facts; black and white; organized; planner; practical; realistic; take-charge and self-motivated; adheres to the rules and expects everyone else to do the same; openly opinionated; firm on personal beliefs; good work ethic; applies more logic and reason to situations than feelings and emotion (even when the latter is to be applied); straight-forward and honest; has tendency to be blunt; overly detail-oriented; holds tradition very seriously; pessimistic tendency; tends to be boisterous at family and community events; very social; can be rigid; works thoroughly at any responsibility given; little patience for slow workers and slackers; finds humor in mistakes people make by word or action; craves security and stability.

Regardless of a man-made description, I was fearfully and wonderfully made by my Creator who loves me and knew me before I was ever formed in my mother's womb (Psalm 139:14).  I was intended to be perfect, but am instead a fallen human; God is still molding my imperfections into what I was intended to be.  He is changing me from glory to glory to be more in His image (2 Corinthians 3:18) and I am becoming more of what I already am: a new Creation (2 Corinthians 5:17).  With my flaws of rigid tendencies and observational humor, and with my positive traits of responsibility and organization: the Lord is weaving my being into the intended final product of beauty He has for eternity.

"You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain...
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand— when I awake, I am still with you..."
- Psalm 139:1-6; 13-18 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?