Tuesday, April 15, 2014

{Andy Kehoe}

Splash Image
"Roamer of the Subterranean Forest"

Andy Kehoe. Very talented.  His work is much different from what we are used to seeing, filled with strange antler people and large contrast.  Observing his work makes me feel small, like a child reading Where the Wild Things Are for the first time.  I sometimes get a sense of being human compared to the One who made me; who am I in comparison?  I am also encouraged by these images to pay better attention to my imagination; if you don't use it, you lose it. Take a looksy at some of his work, and tell me what you think?  What do you feel when you look at it?

"Summoning the Dusken Wanderer"

"All Turns to Brilliance"

"Profound Encounters Amid the Forest Deep"

"Relish Moments of Glory"

"Together at the Threshold"
Who are some of your favorite artists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?