My favorite breakfast food!
It's a good snack, too.
All you need:
- Whole grain bread (I used Ezekiel Bread)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Lime
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Red Pepper flakes (to taste)
- Toast a slice of bread in the oven (or toaster/toaster oven) at 350 degrees.
- Cut the avocado in half and squeeze one half on to the toast. Spread it around with a spoon.
- Take 2 or 3 triangles from the half-lime. Squeeze the juice from those squares onto the avocado.
- Sprinkle the spices to taste on top of the lime juice.
- Eat up! And know that you're eating something that's really good for your body, and is equally delicious.