Wednesday, February 12, 2014

{Sister: Emily}


Meet Emily

Sandwiched between my brother and me above, you will see the bright smiling face of my favoritest and onlyest sister in the world.  Emily is super creative, loves to paint, is fantastic at playing trumpet, is very active, loves dry cereal, runs like a pro, hates being called 'Emmy' (so I call her 'Em'ii'); she is 3 years, 11 months and 21 days younger than me and just reaches around 5'1.  Oh yeah, and she'll be joining me at school here next year!!  So proud!!  Her dream is to own her own photography studio someday in a bigger city, and I think she will do just fine there.  God has big plans for her, even if they seem small in the grand scheme of things.  What's the reason for talking about her today?  Today is her 18th birthday!!! "Happy birthday, Em'ii!" I am so thankful for how God has grown her and molded her, and trust that He will continue to draw her nearer to Himself. {God thank You for all You've done to mold Emily; I trust her life in Your hands as You show her where she needs to go.}  For her birthday, it snowed and shut down school, so she got a free day off just because God wanted her to celebrate with relaxing ;)  I love my sister, I am so thankful for her, and I hope I can see you soon to give her a BIG birthday hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?