Tuesday, February 4, 2014

{Happy February!}


Yeah, it's a few days late, but...
I LOVE FEBRUARY!
Why is February my personal favorite month of the year?
I was born in February! My favorite sister was born in February; my favorite mom was born in February; George Washington was born in February (same day as me); Abraham Lincoln was born in February (same day as my sister); my great-aunt Kathryn was born on February 29; February makes a Leap Year leap!; February is the shortest month of the year; it snows in most of the US in February; and it's the only month that starts with the letter F (F also stands for Frank!); in leap years, it is the only month that ends on the same weekday it begins! [1] It is also the only month that people have a more difficult time pronouncing correctly!

February is my birth month, and it's different in many, many ways from the other eleven months.  It's often taken for granted because it goes by so quickly, but always loved by me.  Happy February, life lovers!  I hope your February is wonderful!  It will be gone before you know it!

What's your favorite month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?