This is a simple, affordable, craft to do to decorate your home, office space, kids room, and really anywhere.
- Garden Wreath (found at Wal Mart - around $4)
- Yarn (around $2)
- Wreath Pins (found in the same place as the wreath - around $0.97)
- Wrap your yarn around three fingers. For thicker yarn, about 15 times around should be good; for thinner yarn, about 25-30 times. I wrapped each of mine 25 times.
- Cut a piece of yarn between 4 and 6 inches long (depending on how big your wrapped yarn is).
- Use that strip of yarn to tie the middle of the wrapped yarn. Do this over and over again; this is how you start the pompom process.
- After you're done tying the wrapped yarn, cut the loops and spread the yarn out to make it fluffy.
- Use the wreath pins to pin in the little fluffy pompoms. If your pins are long, pin them in sideways.