Tuesday, November 26, 2013

{Our Sunday Evening}

So I know it's not currently Sunday evening, or even Monday morning, but I want to post about what Frank and I did after we got back from spending time with our family!
We put up our Christmas tree! :D
My camera doesn't work very well in darker places, so a lot of the pics are blurry-ish, but it was the best we could do!  I wish my self-timer worked... it'd be nice to have some pictures of both of us...














OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE!! :D
So we obviously did not put the lights on yet, or any ornaments, but you'll see pictures of those later on ;)
We listened to some good ol' classics: Nat King Cole, Harry Connick Jr., Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Paul McCartney, The Beatles, and some others.  We talked about all of the different Christmas' we have ahead of - together by ourselves, and with our kids someday.  We had fun putting our tree together, and we had fun decorating it too :)

Have you put your tree up yet?  How soon do you like to get your tree up and decorated?

2 comments:

  1. I have sorted all the ornaments & found some of Frank's PLUS a bunch we don't need. Setting them aside for next time I see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds great, thank you! The tree looks sooo goood!!! :D There will be another post about it later in the week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love?