Monday, November 18, 2013

{Our Sunday Evening}

*Sunday night is date night...*


Tonight we wanted to do something a little different than the same old staying in thing.
So we went out!  We love McAlister's.  It's probably my new favorite sandwich place.
*****
I had the Turkey Cranberry salad {without the Turkey} and half of a Four Cheese-Griller and Tomato Slice.
Frank had half of a Philly Cheese Steak Hoagie with a side of coleslaw.
I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets...(again).
*****
We talked about CIU, future plans, each other, coffee, our food, babies, Kentucky, Hungary, rearranging the living room furniture, bulldog puppies, and a slough of other things.
I love spending time with my best friend, and I love that we get to take Sunday night, date night, as the one night specially set aside to work on our marriage and honor God in that way.
*****
How was your Sunday night, life lovers?
What good books have you been reading lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?