Friday, November 15, 2013

{Noah}

I'm looking forward to only a few movies to be honest.  I enjoy movies, but not nearly as much as most people do.  However, I know a good movie when I hear of one.  Right now, counting down until the Hobbit, I can't help but betray that I am actually THRILLED about a movie coming to theatres next spring.

|| NOAH ||


A few reasons why I know I will love this movie:
#1.  Emma Watson
#2.  Russel Crowe
#3.  Based off of Bible narrative of Noah
#4.  Emma Watson
#5.  Filmed on Nordic land (beautiful scenery)
#6.  Great directing by Darren Aronofsky
#7.  Although Hollywood-exaggerated, great depiction of a real event from over 4500 years ago
#8.  Emma Watson (and Logan Lerman)
#9.  Russel Crowe
#10.  Watch the trailer

Coming at ya' : : March 27, 2014!!!
So pumped.
What movies are you looking forward to in the coming months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?