Saturday, February 23, 2013

Some Updates To My Blogs!

For those of you who have been reading through the blogs I post (as often as I can) I have started reaching out in need for a change of scenery.  I have been able able to locate a neat little site online that builds customized blog backgrounds, headers, buttons, post things, you name it - they've made it.  I started looking through, thinking that I already liked the way my blogs looked, until I cam upon two or three that I really liked!  So tada!  Here it is!  Check out the new faces of my blogs:

The Brightest Lights
The Craft Room

The content is still the same, but I think I might mess around a little and change it up from time-to-time ;) However, for the time being, what you see is what I like so I hope you enjoy the new Jessica-customized blog faces when you do stop by to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?