Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting Ready For The Hobbit!

  The closer the time comes, the more excited I am getting about the up-coming movie, The Hobbit!!  Frank and I watched the extended version of Fellowship of the Ring a few nights ago, and it was like dousing a small kindling flame with oil!  I am reading the book by J.R.R. Tolkien in preparation for the cinematographic motion picture adapted from the book!  At the current moment, I am only beginning, so I am at the part where Bilbo tries to hide away from the dwarves' company in his hobbit hole; They're singing a lyric when they catch him sneaking off.  Instead of returning to their beautiful deep vocals chorus, they begin talking about dark business that many won't survive.  Not much has gone on yet, but I am so far intrigued!  I remember reading Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter) for the first time and craving more every single time I felt I couldn't be doing anything better!  Same feeling!  It's possible that I could update the world on where I'm at on this journey throughout the next semester.  I am getting more and more pumped about December!!

I realized in my Issues In Contemporary Youth Culture class the other day that I have really slacked on blogging lately - which I know was not exactly the point of us talking about blogging in class...  But the more we talked about it, the more I really really really wanted to get on and blog hard!  I really do have so many things to talk about since the last time I actually posted anything at the beginning of August, but I just haven't seemed to find the time to sit down and spill all my thoughts  out onto my keyboard.  I want to try and at least post something weekly, maybe even more than once weekly - even if it's just an update on life, or where I'm at in reading The Hobbit.  Gosh, I seemed to forgotten how good this feels to blog!

Quite so awesomely, The Hobbit comes to theatres on mine and my fiance's two-year dating anniversary!  Just weeks before our wedding!  So you can guess I'll be dropping hints like bombs about what we should do to celebrate! ;D

86 more days until it comes!!!

Take a look if you haven't already!  If you have already, look at it again!!!!


Counting Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?