Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Husband

Frank Brazell.  The sweetest man I know.  I am so thankful for him!


He takes care of me when I spend all my time working, come home and collapse from a migraine.

He makes the most superb dinners for me.

Date night is always so special!


He's so cuddly and fun!

I have so much fun with him; he really is my best friend.


His little quirks are my favorite.

I love dancing with him in the privacy of our home.


When I come home from work, or school, or anything else, he opens the door for me with a smile, saying that he's excited to see me again.


His hugs are the best!!!

When he holds me, I feel safe and snug as a bug in a rug.


He teaches me so many things I would never have learned without him.

He is so smart!  So intelligent!


He helps me with my homework, and encourages me when I feel I can't do it.

He reminds me how special I am to him, especially when I feel like I go unnoticed.


He prays for me, and he prays with me.

He leads our family with as much wisdom as he can, and calls on God for all help.


He is so special to me.

He's a silly goose!


He makes me laugh ALL the time! And cheers me up with how goofy he can be!

I just love him so much.


He reminds me every day how good he thinks I look.

He helps me see myself in a better light.


He dresses so spiffy all the time.

He's just a cool cat.


He makes me feel cool, too.

He reminds me of what God called me to be and helps me see that when times are tough.


I love the life we have together.

I love his sweetness in my life - every day.


I love our fun and crazy adventures!

I am so thankful for the blessing God has given me in him.

I love my husband, Frank.


I love the love we share.

I love the time we have together.

I love the little things we do that make us US.


My husband, Frank Brazell, is the sweetest man I know.  He loves me, and I am so thankful for him.

I love you, panky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?