Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Frank's First 5K!

Saturday, September 7, 2013 marked a wonderful day for Frank: He ran his first 5K!

What was his finishing time?

Frank ran a 5k in 25:37!!!

Pretty great, right? He did such a great job, and I am so proud of him!  Unfortunately, I could not get photos of him starting this race because my camera died as they gave the beginning shot.  And more unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a photo of him crossing the finish line because some guy thought I was a race photographer for a newspaper and totally took up the space right in front of Frank... :(  However, these are the pictures I was able to get of him running! :D



























So none of him crossing the finish line, but my baby still did fantastic in his first ever 5K! I'm a proud wife ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?